- Arthroscopy is the global “golden standard” for the surgical treatment of all joints
- Higher efficiency and shorter rehabilitation than traditional methods
- Dom Lekarski is a leader in arthroscopy of joints in the region (the largest number of treatments, also treatment of more complicated injuries)
The orthopaedic surgeons at Dom Lekarski perform surgeries of the locomotor system using a low-invasive method known as arthroscopy, which reduces hospital stays to 24 hours in most cases, and does not require immobilizing the joint with a plaster. Patients’ recovery and rehabilitation time is significantly shortened.
Our surgeons successfully carry out multiligament knee reconstructions or ACL reconstruction and meniscal transplantation. Their experience and skills guarantee excellent results in more advanced surgical techniques.
Our equipment, Arthroscopy Tower System by Smith & Nephew, provides us with speed and efficiency, even in the most challenging arthroscopic procedures.
Arthroscopic procedures in Dom Lekarski Medical Center:
• Knee arthroscopy
• Cruciate ligament reconstruction (ACL, PCL)
• Torn Meniscus Repair, Meniscus transplantation
• Meniscus transplantation
• Shoulder arthroscopy
• Rotator cuff tears reconstruction
• Impingement syndrome treatment
• Shoulder instability treatment
• Tarsal joint arthroscopy
• Arthroscopic treatment of soft tissue impingement lesion of the ankle joint
• Treatment of disorders of Achilles tendon
Each of our surgeons performs at least 500 operations per year. For the procedures we use the best equipment avaliable on market, from renowned companies , such as Stryker, Zimmer and Smith & Nephew.
|Md Piotr Kominiak||9/25/18 13:30 - 9/25/18 19:00||-||9/25/18 13:00 - 9/25/18 19:30||-||-|
|Md PhD Marcin Ferenc||-||-||9/25/18 13:00 - 9/25/18 19:00||9/25/18 12:00 - 9/25/18 19:00||9/25/18 14:20 - 9/25/18 20:00|
|Md Bartosz Paprota||-||12/31/19 10:00 - 12/31/19 15:50||-||-||-|
|Md Paweł Bąk||9/25/18 17:00 - 9/25/18 20:00||-||-||-||-|
|Md PhD Ireneusz Walaszek||-||9/25/18 16:20 - 9/25/18 19:20||-||-||-|
|Md Bartosz Paprota||-||-||-||-||12/31/19 8:00 - 12/31/19 12:50|