- Hand surgery is a broad term that incorporates a vast array of different types of surgical techniques: microsurgery, general surgery, orthopaedics, neurosurgery and plastic surgery.
- Md PhD Ireneusz Walaszek at Dom Lekarski is a certified hand surgeon approved by Federation of European Societies for Surgery of the Hand (FEESH).
- All operations are performed at the highest international standards. The patients are provided with round-the-clock care by the team of qualified and experienced healthcare professionals.
– Compressive neuropathies – carpal tunnel syndrome, cubical tunnel syndrome, other rare compressive neuropathies
– Treatment of nerve injuries: primary suture, nerve grafts
– Tendon transfers in nerve palsy
Bone and joints treatment:
– Alloplasty (joint replacement), Arthrodesis, Arthroplasty (joint reconstruction)
Congenital hand deformities:
– Syndactyles and Failure of differentiation and formation
– Fracture management, internal fixation
– Treatment of bone nonunion: bone grafts (free and vascularized)
– Bone infections treatment and Bone elongations
– Osteotomy in malunion fractures
Soft tissue disease treatment:
– Dupuytren Disease
– Secondary postinjury reconstructions: nerve, tendon, vascular, soft tissue grafts, ligaments reconstructions
– Scar management
– Hand Tumors: lipomas, ganglia
– Pain Syndromes treatment
|Md PhD Ireneusz Walaszek||-||16:20 - 19:20||-||-||-|
The price list does not constitute a commercial offer according to art. 66 pairs 1 of the Civil Code and is published only for information purposes. The given prices are subject to change.